Construction Management Services
Our Construction Management Service is a project delivery system that applies reliable management techniques to project planning, design, and construction in order to control time, cost, and assure project quality. It is an array of services that span all phases of the design and construction process. Construction Management applies to all type of construction projects in both public and private sectors.
The Construction Manager's primary task is to represent the interests of the owner/developer throughout all phases of the project. As a member of the owner's project team, the construction manager is responsible for developing a management plan that will achieve the owners goals. The Construction Manager doesn't design or construct the project, rather, their task is to implement a management framework within which those activities may be carried out more efficiently.
Our Construction Management Service can be efficiently tailored to the specific needs of the project and coordinated with the management resources of the owner.
- Eliminates the need to train and staff an additional department.
- While the day to day operation details are taken care of, any problems are brought to the owners' immediate attention.
- Hidden liabilities are exposed.
Bid, Award and Construction Phase Services
- Develop the project procedures manual.
- Establish lines of communication between the owner, designer, construction manager with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assure that results are consistent with time/cost projections.
- Prepare regular reports for the clients.
- Devise systems for validating and preparing site documents.
- Verify that contractors, subcontractors and suppliers fulfill their obligations as specified in the contract documents such as indemnities, insurance and prevailing wages.
- Analyze claims made by contractors for extra work or time extensions.
Project Cost Controls
- Prepare cash flow projections for the project based on the construction schedule and other terms of payments to contractors and suppliers.
- Review project cost at regular intervals to insure that projected costs are consistent with current expenditures.
- Ensure that payment requests made by contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers are accurate and within the project scope.
- Implement controls verifying proper lien and lien release documents are in place prior to payment authorization.
- Maintain project documents and correspondence.
- Certify payroll for prevailing wage projects.
- Monitor the project of adherence to immigration laws
- Provide site security and access control through ID Badges keyed to time clocks.
Please contact us about your Project Management requirements. You can call us at (805) 582-8600 or go to our Contact Page. Give us the opportunity to explain how Empirics Consulting can make your project go smoother and be more profitable. Call or Contact us Today.~ Debra Sue Steele