Construction Labor Compliance Services
The Project owner has the ultimate responsibility for Labor Compliance. Regardless of which member of the project team is deficient, or whether the deficiency is intentional or unintentional; the owner is financially responsible. Lack of diligence in monitoring Labor Compliance could mean significant additional expense for the owner.
No matter who the lending authority is (State/Federal), or what the requirements are (Davis-Bacon/Public Works), our Labor Compliance Service ensures that you are protected against these hidden costs by monitoring all members of the project team for compliance.
- Eliminates the need to train and staff an additional department.
- Protects you from hidden expenses.
- Enables a more consistent project flow.
Monitor Prevailing Wage
- Prequalify Documentation.
- Section 3 Economic Development.
- Affirmative Action Documentation.
- Conduct On-Site Interviews With Employees.
- Payroll Compliance Auditing.
- Local Hire Program Management
- Labor Compliance Investigations.
Certified Payroll Auditing
- Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Verify compliance at bid acceptance.
- Monitor compliance at each payment period and before any funds are disbursed.
- Develop a project safety manual.
- Initiate a project safety program.
Please contact us about your project requirements. You can call us at (805) 582-8600 or go to our Contact Page Give us the opportunity to explain how Empirics Consulting can make your project go smoother and be more profitable. Call or Contact us Today.~ Debra Sue Steele