Immigration is an increasingly complex subject for employers.The 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) prohibits employers from knowingly hiring or continuing to employ unauthorized workers. All U.S. employers are responsible for verifying, through a specific process, the identity and work authorization eligibility of all individuals, whether U.S. citizens or otherwise. To comply with the law, employers are required to complete an Employment Verification Form I-9 for all new employees hired after November 6, 1986.
We protect your rights by guiding the contractors/subcontractors through the process of sucessfully completing an I-9 form for their workers. When this service is coupled with our gate security access ID Badge services, we can virtually eliminate unauthorized workers on your project.
Advantages to using our services
- Eliminates the need to train and staff an additional department.
- Enables a more consistent project flow by reducing disruptive and costly turnover of legally unauthorized employees.
- Have peace of mind that new employees´ Social Security and Immigration documents are valid.
- Reduces exposure to government audits, financial penalties, and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance
- Demonstrate "Good Faith" compliance with the employment verification provisions of IRCA through participation in the government´s E-Verify program.
Please contact us about the immigration requirements on your project. You can call us at (805) 582-8600 or use our contact page. Give us the opportunity to explain how Empirics Consulting can make your project go smoother and be more profitable. Call or Contact us Today.~ Debra Sue Steele